Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Serious Nesting Syndrome

I have had some serious nesting going on with this pregnancy. The need to prepare is so crazy. I had to redecorate both kids rooms. Anyway this is the before of the boys room. Things are moved around a little because I had forgot to take the picture until I had already start moving things, but you get the picture. They went from little boy beds to a bunk.

The picture is kind of dark but they got a new bunk bed. It has a full on the bottom so that Kaylee can sleep in there for awhile when the baby is born. I also went with a sports theme.


This is their new bunk bed.



I know this picture is sideways but you get the picture. I found some cute little lockers for them to put all their junk in. Now I just need to find a bunch of cute pictures to hang on the walls.




Now to get started on the girls room....




2 comments:

  1. Super cute Donace! I get a little nostalgic feeling when I see my old room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! So cute. I haven't started nesting yet. I am still in the "so tired that I have no motivation" stage.

    ReplyDelete