Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's that time of year again!!!!!

Ready for 3rd grade

My big 1st grader ready to spend the whole day at school and even eat lunch there.



I think as a mom this may be my favorite time of year. I love my kids but I think they need time to learn, play and grow just as much as I need a little time to relax and get some things done. Heres for another school year. And in two weeks I get to send another one. He will be in two preschools this year. I get to have Mon.- Thurs. afternoons to train the baby to take naps in her crib and I may even get a nap of my own.



Carson wanted a pictures too. Sorry it's sideways. All my other kids will let me pick there clothes and dress them except this one. Everyday it's a fight. Here's what he came up with today. Lime green flip flops, brown shorts and a red and blue shirt. Not the worst thing I've ever seen but I am very matchy. It takes everything in me to let him pick his own clothes and wear them around.




1 comment:

  1. You're really going to have it nice this year! I'm sure it will be nice to have some alone time with Tessa. All my boys will be in school this year but Danny will just be half day. I'll have time with just the girls.

    ReplyDelete