Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy 7th C.J.!!!!

C.J. wanted to do a sports party. Lucky for me Jesus was home to be in charge of the games. The boys loved it! Here they are showing off their gold metals.

My oven broke yesterday when I tried to bake these.Thanks to my mom for coming to the rescue!!!


We told the birthday boy he could choose anywhere to eat. He said he wanted to eat where there was a playground. We are mean parents and never eat inside so they can play. This was quit the treat!

Then off to Trafalga for the second day in a row( Glad we bought those passes)! What a fun day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Justin had so much fun! I thought it was 9:30 and I was getting ready to go to the store for a gift. I grabbed my purse and keys and then noticed it was 10:30. So I grabbed some things from our emergency gift stash. Sorry it was lame. I need to replenish the stash...Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete